Landlords responsibilities - to be safe and legal as a landlord you must:

Carry out an annual gas safety check and regular service on gas appliances in your home including gas boilers, water heaters, cookers, hobs and gas fires. These checks must be carried out using a Gas Safe registered engineer. We can provide you with a landlords gas safety check record (also known as gas safety certificate) for the gas appliances.  By law, a safety check must be done every year.

You can find more information on the website of Health and Safety Executive

Commercial Landlords and letting agents are required to have commercial gas safety certificates for their properties before they let them and have the gas safety certificates renewed every 12 months.

Restaurants, hotels, pubs, clubs and takeaways etc, are being requested by Environmental Health Officers to produce valid gas safety certificates to enable them to continue trading. We have commercial gas safety certificate engineers available throughout the day and night to respond to your gas safety certificate requests, all at times to suit you, with minimum disruption to your business, staff or tenants. It is possible to arrange our services out of your working hours, for example: before your restaurant or cafe opens in the morning, or closes on the evening. We can provide the same day service to help you ensure your premises are safe and help keep you legally compliant with the law.